- 👉 Heavy premium quality PP/PE tarpaulin 130g/m² -Rubber reinforced corners
- 👉 - Multi Purpose Tarpaulin Sheets with eyelets for easy fixing
- 👉 AVAILABLE IN 2 COLOURS- ALL EDGES REINFORCED WITH CORD IN HEM METAL GROMMETS
- 👉 Buy With Confidence, All Our Tarps Are: Laminated - Woven Polypropylene - TEAR PROOF - WASHABLE - WEATHERPROOF And MILDEW RESISTANT
- 👉 Multi Purpose USE: Can be used as Ground Sheet, Garden storage cover, Bench Cover, Roof leaking cover, Shed Cover Temporary water leak cover
Details: The KAV heavy duty tarpaulin is perfect for variety of uses in the house, garden, and outdoor activities such as camping. Our Tarps are of great quality ( please look at our reviews) long lasting. Tarp come blue / Green colour. The tarpaulins by KavDistributions are the best quality in market and are of very Heavy Duty. These tarpaulins are tough, durable and long lasting. The U.V treated coating on both sides makes these tarpaulins 100% waterproof, tear resistant and mould resistant. The rope reinforced double stitched edges with heat sealed hems and rust proof metal grommets make these tarps that you can rely on. Their many applications include groundsheet, dust sheet, building rubble sheet, garden plant cover, waterproof seating and wind shield. Designed in the U.K., Manufacturered in China KAV is a registered trademark. Product benefits: The heavy duty 130/m² PP/PE fabric is coated on both sides, waterproof, washable, UV stabilised, mould resistant, groundwater neutral and eco-friendly. For added strength and durability, the edges of the tarpaulin are stitched with double material. It is easy to fasten down or tie the tarpaulin using the metal eyelets at each corner and along the edges. Our Tarpaulin can be used but not limited to Picnics, camping, fishing Pets – protect indoor surfaces or your car interior Protect car interiors whilst transporting items to the waste recycling centre DIY – protect surfaces while decorating Protecting outdoor items from the elements - garden furniture, log stores and more Covering trailers, cars, boats, bikes, and caravans when not in use Building and construction: protect the work area and building materials As a cover for an open trailer or pickup truck Even use as a home-made waterslide for the children in the summer .